Saturday, October 11, 2008

Jesus into the darkness, Friday, October 10, 2008


Well, for Friday (yesterday) I spent from 1pm to 1:30am in the emergency room, mostly waiting and a lot tests for my colon issues right now and being sick. I was having trouble keeping down my liquid diet food that I have been on for a couple of weeks. So now on anti spasm medication for my colon, I am trying to get through Saturday. A year or two ago on Easter I painted this when we were going through John. I was thinking of Jesus as the light coming into all the darkness of this world. With all the craziness and darkness still around, it is good to remember that Jesus still brings light and truth and healing into the world. It is a 22X30 watercolor that I actually poured with iridescent medium with watercolor in. It was fun to do.

1 comment:

Susan P said...

Hi Cheryl,

I hope you feel better soon! I love this painting of yours.

Love, Susan