Saturday, November 15, 2008

Brush War, Saturday, November 15, 2008


Elliot (the three year old I live with) was wanting to jump on my bed today, so he did and we had fun. Then he wanted to paint. He likes to paint at my desk in my little room. It is only really big enough to have him paint on it, but he always wants me to paint too. I have this cheep Chinese Brush set that I use with him and today he wanted to play swords with the paint brushes. He made two pretty much brown paintings before this one that we made together. He likes to mix all the paints together, but we got some color in this one. So, I tried to do some brush strokes and make some shapes and he attacked my brush with his brush and scribbled over what I was doing. Then it was just all out war of the brushes on the paper. 8.5X11 watercolor

No comments: