Sunday, March 21, 2010

Poem, Sunday, March 21, 2010

Mountain Solitude was today. We go up Mount Lemon and take off by ourselves and spend time in nature with God. The stream where we go in the winter at Bear Canyon was a flow which is a delight to treasure in the desert. I loved it. I walked around just to soak everything in a lot and talked with God. This was the little poem I wrote:

Bubbling, babbling stream

Running forever on,

Rejoicing of the day ahead,

Rejoicing of Christ and God.

You flow with freezing snow melt

From the great mountain above,

Flowing down, down, down to the valley,

Talking of the glory above.

You lift my heart to a higher place,

Setting it up on the ground above,

To gaze into a face which

Looks down on you and I with love

The Creator of this all.

No comments: