Friday, October 16, 2015

Butterfly Woman Mask

In late 2013 when I was doing pottery at the clay co-op, I made a dark mask and a butterfly woman mask as transformation masks. I liked them a lot, and I got a lot of compliments on them. However, I was very disappointed and lost a bit in 2014 when they were stolen. Along with the masks being stolen, the camera that had the pictures of the masks on them was stolen as well. I had no documentation of them except one picture of both of them in progress. Several months ago, I started working on hand building the butterfly woman mask again. The first mask did not workout, and I was not sure if this one was actually going to make it as well. Fortunately, it did, and I have the Butterfly Woman Mask again. I do miss the first one that I did, but I do enjoy this one as well. The mask is roughly 15X10 and 4-5inch. deep.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thank you for the read. Honestly you covered the topic and broadly examined all areas. If i was to write this i would have done a few things differently myself but you have definitely inspired me to get into the world of blogging. ultius review
Thanks heaps for the post i really appreciate it. Have a good day and keep blogging