Wednesday, December 9, 2015

Misty Mountains Watercolor and Life with Baby

This is my new Misty Mountains Watercolor. I actually completed it and another 4X6 watercolor postcard last month, but I have not had a chance to post either one. This was a very fun little watercolor that I actually completed while my baby was sleeping on my shoulder. She was on the left shoulder and I worked with the painting with my right hand. I was pretty amazed with myself that this came out so well while hold a three month old, but I actually have not been successful at duplicating the situation.

It is very hard keeping up with an artistic life with an infant. I tried to do my very best at it, but it does not always work as well I would have hoped. I thought life was going to get a bit easier, but then she cut two teeth early and is teething some more. I will cherish this time with her even if it cuts into art because it is the only time in her life that she will be a baby. Hope everyone enjoys the watercolor.

3 comments:

singapore translators said...

Interesting art work information you shared with us. I appreciate your skills of art. That are amazing.
History Homework Help in USA

singapore assignment help said...

This is the perfect webpage for everyone who would like to find out about this topic.
myassignmenthelp

ireland assignment help said...

’m really impressed with your article, such great & useful knowledge you shared here dissertation writing services ireland