Saturday, February 24, 2018

Ocean Mist - A return to art

This journey of child and art has been a long one. The past year was one of great struggle and turmoil as my family had to walk through the beginnings of Epilepsy with our then not quite two year old daughter. It has been very hard to keep up with the art life with many hospitalizations and constant monitoring, medicine changes, and just trying to keep up with everyday life. This past month I have been making an attempt at getting back to my love and joy of art. This first abstract is probably just the release of trying to recapture the peace and tranquility of the ocean those many years that I went to be by its shore. "Ocean Mist" Acrylic 10X10 was just a pure release of energy and process to get back into the space of doing art again. A process of trying to get my mind centered and to calm my soul in order to create again. I hope everyone enjoys this return to art with my new painting.

No comments: