Friday, August 28, 2009

Sunglasses, Friday, August 28, 2009


So I have this problem that I will not do art until the conditions are ideal which means the perfect supplies, lots of time, and the right environment. This is very mad for me because this rarely happens. So I am trying to break myself of this habit, my first step is to draw from random places where I am always with whatever I have around which often means my black (not waterproof, but acid free) pen and my sketchbook journal. My first attempt, my office during a break. I drew my sunglasses. These are lovingly refferred to as my migraine sunglasses in my community house because the first pair was bought by my house mate when I was totally being attacked by migraines and light and flourasent light was killing me. These block out all the light even on the sides; they are perfect. I wear them always, even in long meetings under flourasent lights when I am having a bad headache. My other housemate wore them the other day when she had her eyes dialated over her other sunglasses. They are huge; they fit over my glasses that is why I love them so much. So, water smears and all from my drink. Here they are.

1 comment:

Kelsea Nicole said...

I love it. They look like they have a personality of their own.