Friday, August 7, 2009

Spring Flowers, Friday, August 7, 2009


To honor my dad who is recovering right now and hopefully he can come see this. I have returned to the life of blogging. I have got to do something to get back into art. This is what I have been working on for the last few months. It is a full watercolor sheet 22X30. It is off of another half sheet one that I did of Falling Leaves that was similar. I am not going to blog everyday, but now that God has graciously given me a computer. I guess I could do some blogging. I miss it anyway.

3 comments:

Kelsea Nicole said...

Cheryl, I love these images with the circles and lines that you do...I'm certain that there is some technical arty term for them that I don't know. Anyway, they're beautiful. Welcome back to the blogosphere!c :D

Susan Cepin said...

I love it!

Cheryl L Higgins said...

Thanks you guys. It is good to be blogging again and doing some art again.