Monday, July 12, 2010

Poem, True Life, Tuesday, July 12, 2010

Posting this Monday, but it will be my blog for Tuesday. Tuesday is a little crazy, so wanted to get a head start on things. Not in iambic pentameter, but a rough Sonnet.

Burning fire in my veins the passion flows,
Where can I go to release all of this confusion?
As quickly as live comes, so intensely it goes.
This must not, could not all be an illusion.

What can I make of my soul and sexuality?
There are constant eyes to the sins of the past,
Many of those sins were from ones I had no immunity,
And some stayed forever, while others went so fast.

I am left with my passion, love, and story--
Which brings light that awakens some
And sends others further into the darkened quarry.
Will there be darkness or the light of the Awesome?

That is all I really have in this life,
The One who is and is to come as True Life.

No comments: